Our AWS customers range from companies who want to begin their Cloud journey and need guidance on how to do so, to organisations who already have an existing AWS environment that they want to optimise for enhanced performance. Either way, adhering to the AWS Well Architected framework, we can add value and help with business transformation.
Our AWS Services
We provide a number of cloud and AWS managed services, including the following:
- Cloud consulting and professional services
- Cloud migration
- AWS managed services
- Managed security services
- Cloud security
Our offerings to make complexity simple with automated systems and processes.
- AWS expertise
- Speed to value
- Ongoing operations
- Cost certainty
- Proven security
We are AWS Certified experts with:
- A deep understanding of DevOps
- Dynamically responded to the power of automation for customers
- A unique outlook on the work
Our focus on service intelligence and continuous compliance have taken us beyond just applying a traditional approach to a new paradigm in cloud computing.
Our mission will be to help our customers to see clearer and act smarter, supporting them through the entire cloud transformation life-cycle. Our focus is to work with our customers to enable rapid deployment of their business workloads on AWS with predictable ROI, regulatory compliance, and enterprise SLA’s – working closely with AWS to ensure quality of service.
Our 24/7 monitoring takes advantage of the latest statistical mechanisms and machine learning to provide a premium service. We are able to identify abnormal patterns of behaviour quickly and take the appropriate action, thanks to our heterogeneous monitoring and logging.
Given the dynamic and highly automated nature of AWS workloads, we leverage monitoring tools that have visibility to the whole environment including application performance and that scale instantly to adjust to changes in workloads being monitored.
Architecting SaaS applications on AWS
It can be a daunting task for SaaS vendors who want to leverage the innovation, and agility of the cloud. SaaS solutions are not a one size fits all approach and often the unique needs of customers, markets, and businesses will dictate the flavour of SaaS that best fits a customer’s environment. The SaaS delivery model presents developers with a new landscape of technical, operational, and deployment considerations.
We are heavy users of the AWS SaaS Enablement Framework which provides an end-to-end review of concepts surrounding SaaS architecture and operations. This enables our customers to create a structured approach to rethinking their design, adopting a more agile approach to delivering solutions in a subscription model, and helps them to have a closer look at the different migration models.
With more and more of our customers deploying new applications to the cloud, Test Triangle have been redesigning and automating processes which enable our customers to deploy more efficiently to AWS.
Our goal is to enable your teams to go faster whilst enabling them to deliver business and customer value constantly and consistently. Test Triangle can make sure that you are getting the most from Devops principles and practices for your development and production platforms, while at the same time ensuring that it is integrated
into your operational and management processes.
Our Devops culture and principles:
- Communicate and collaborate– work closely with our customers development and systems teams as part of an integrated, agile, project delivery and operations service
- Automate everything– seek opportunities to integrate build, testing and promotion with your application development life cycle for both code, infrastructure and operations tools
- Infrastructure as code– use a declarative approach to infrastructure, system software deployment, application deployment, metrics, logging, security controls, and backup managed with a revision control system
- No ssh or RDP– not only does this reinforce the idea of automation, it also allows us to operate at scale
- Standardise and repeat– development, test, production all built from the same code and infrastructure changes follow the same path as application changes Alert on business service key performance indicators, not just infrastructure status
- Use technology and tools that support (not hinder) dynamic platforms (both in terms of capacity and agility)
- Change Management, Configuration Management, Testing, Incident Management– agility and speed doesn’t mean management and control do not apply.
Optimisation and Security
With more and more customers moving to the AWS cloud, there is a larger requirement for partners to provide a streamlined approach to deploy workloads, and the secure and efficient management of these workloads within the AWS environment. Test Triangle are providing a more simplified and consumer-centric service for our customers, providing them with actionable insights in terms of the operation and security of their AWS workloads. Our services range from monitoring the customer’s environment, to the running of comprehensive monthly AWS cloud infrastructure audits. These audits can provide details and recommendations in terms of cloud usage or security violations, tailored to your business needs.
We are always looking for innovative ways to add business value to our customers through a unique combination of tools and expertise. Businesses are coming to us for guidance and best practices to enable availability, scalability and security of their production workloads. We offer them operational and security insights that is cutting their costs of up to 30-40%.