“Testing made easy with Test Triangle’s dashboard”
Test Triangle’s R&D department has created a propriety platform, Test Outsourcing Dashboard [TOD] which can be used to manage software testing lifecycle using collaboration tools like email, live chat, video conferencing. We have also launched self- service testing platform (the premium version will be released as SaaS solution), which can provide project overview and real- time updates of software development lifecycle.
How TOD Works
Sign up and start your journey with Test Triangle’s Test Outsourcing Dashboard (TOD).
Once you sign up to the TOD you can start publishing your application testing details by providing the following information:
- Project Details (project description, proposed project dates, project /build URL, etc.)
- Project Files
When your project is created it will be automatically assigned to a test manager who will define the milestones and estimations for the project.
You will receive a notification email of the milestones and estimations when they are created. If could approve the Test estimations & quote by replying to Milestone notification.
You will then receive the invoice for the first milestone, when you pay this the application testing will start. The test manager will assign dedicated software testers to your project; you will receive an email update when a tester is assigned to your project.
While your application is under test whenever an issue/bug is reported it will appear on your project dashboard. Clicking on the issue/bug will bring you directly (Single Sign On – SSO) onto the defect tracking system, where you can see a complete description of the issue/bug. You will also be notified through your registered email address.
We would expect your development team to fix the bugs and provide us with the updated build through the Test Outsourcing Dashboard. Test managers and software testers are automatically notified about a new build and will start retesting the reported bugs, and carry out regression testing until all bugs are reported and fixed.
When all the testing is completed the test manager will create a test report and submit it to you through TOD.
Advantages of Using Test Triangle’s TOD:
- Central dashboard to keep you updated on the status of your application testing in real-time.
- Communicate directly with your dedicated testing team using our collaborative tools.
- Directly access defect reports generated by your testing team.
- Customer updates the status of issues/bugs as their development team fixes them.
- Integrated build management functionality – as soon as defects are fixed, you upload a new build.
- Application quality – TOD’s dashboard displays a bug report which highlights your application quality.
- Activity stream – your dashboard displays all the real time communication between you and your dedicated testing team.
- Team Profiles – your dedicated test team profiles will be displayed on your dashboard; making communication with the team easy using chat, video conference & integrated email functionality.
Software QA Services Offered through our TOD:
The following application testing / software QA services are provided through Test Triangle’s Test Outsourcing Dashboard:
- Functional Testing
- Test Automation
- Mobile Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Localization Testing
- Performance Testing (Load Testing)
- Security Testing
- UAT Testing
- Other – DB Testing