“ETL testing made easy with our efficient data validation and progressive automation”
The ETL tools extract the data from heterogeneous data resources; and transforms and load it into the data warehouse. The ETL testing is conducted to identify and mitigate the issues in data collection, transformation and storage.
There are several challenges in ETL testing:
- End-to-end testing of the enterprise warehouse system
- Improper validation techniques
- Lack of comprehensive coverage due to large data volume
Test Triangle offer following testing services:
Product validation testing
- The product validation testing ensures that the information present in the database is correct and reliable.
Version upgrade testing
- Nowadays, daily new applications or their new versions are getting introduced into the market. These upgrades create compatibility issues and systematic testing approach is required to check system compatibility with the new versions. Testing is important in pre and post upgrade of the system to analyze that the system is compatible and works properly with new upgrades. It is essential to validate that existing data is not jeopardized with the system upgrades.
- The metadata holds crucial information about the data quality. The metadata testing is conducted to check the data type, data length, and index.
- The data validation testing is used to verify data authenticity and completeness with the help of validation count, and spot checks between target and real-time data periodically.
Data Migration Testing
- The data migration testing is conducted to identify the inconsistencies in data migration in the early data migration testing