CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Today, strong digital presence is crucial for the success of any business. A good content management is essential for businesses in managing their websites and creating, editing and publishing web pages, articles and press releases. The Content Management System refers to a sophisticated tool for managing website content. It is crucial for business enterprises which have a high rate of web content updates. A content management system allows personnel with a non-technical background to administrate the creation, change and removal of website content.
Our content management services sustain uninterrupted business and marketing activities. With Test Triangle’s fast and efficient content management system, business can capitalize more on their marketing efforts.
Test Triangle has long and deep experience in developing and delivering straightforward and user-friendly content management system. Our custom built content management system has solution to every problem, be it a highly interactive CMS or enterprise wide content management system, Test Triangle has solution to every problem. Our CMS solutions have following features:
- An easily scalable CMS platform, which can be easily integrated with third-party systems and can quickly publish and distribute content for page optimization
- Cost-efficient solution with a number of features that can manage high website traffic easily
- Responsive and adaptive capabilities as we achieve more control over site authoring and deployment capabilities
- Use a common platform by eliminating legacy web properties, and thus reducing the website maintenance costs
- Bespoke specifications with several common features like Publishing, format management, indexing, search categorization, and retrieval.
At Test Triangle, we offer following services in our content management solution:
Our CMS Solution includes
- Content maintenance features
- Dynamic template integration
- Internationalization and localization
- Content aggregation
- Workflow Management and Audit Trail for Content Publishing
- Scalability for future upgrades